Idols in Puri Para wear different brand of clothing, based on the fashion elements from the Pretty Rhythm universe - lovely, pop, sexy, cool, ethnic, and feminine. Each brand has different themes and designs unique to it, and are chosen depending on how good an idol would look in the brand's clothing.
Known BrandsEditThere are currently five known brands:
- Cutie Ribbon Coord - The Coord worn by Lala during her first performance.
- Wonderland Macaron Happy Coord - The Coord worn by Lala in her second performance.
- Wonderland Rabbit Happy Coord - The Coord worn by Mireille with Lala in her second performance.
- Flower Meringue Coord - The Coords worn by Lala and Mireille in Episode 3.
Candy A La ModeEdit
Minami Mireille's favored brand.It is a Pop type brand,and has candy-based clothing with bright,vivid colors.
- Magical Clown Coord - The Coord worn by Mireille during her performance alongside Lala in episode 1.
- Moritake Lime Coord - The Coord worn by Lala in episode 6.
- Moritake Orange Coord - The Coord worn by Mireille in episode 6.
Hojo Sophie's favored brand.It is a Cool type brand.
A "Premium Star" type brand. It seems to be Laala's secondary brand,but she has not worn the brand's clothing as of yet.
It is Toudou Shion's favorite brand.It is a Punk type brand.
It's Dorothy and Leona West's favored brand.It's a Pop type brand.
Is Bokerdole Faruru's favored brand.It's a Princess type brand.